2018 AutoShow Contest
With the 2018 Toronto International AutoShow quickly approaching, we're inviting All Greater Toronto residents and visitors alike to snap photos of their favourite hidden gems or treasured experiences in town, and then send them to us with a brief explanation of how they first fell in love with their vehicle.
Each moment / experience will be posted to the Leggat Chevrolet, Buick GMC Toronto facebook page, and website, allowing the public a chance to see what their memories meant to them. Our selection committee will then choose one grand prize winner from the eligible submissions.
How to Enter
No purchase necessary. To participate in the contest, please submit your moment (consisting of a photo and short caption) through our Facebook page, Like, Post, and Share it to be considered as a submission. It is strongly recommended that you submit a photo, though written submissions without accompanying images are welcome.
The contest begins at midnight on Feb. 4th, 2018 and ends at midnight on Feb. 17th, 2018. Your submission must be received within this time period to be considered eligible. All eligible submissions received will be reviewed and then posted on our website and Facebook page for public viewing.
Each of the submissions will be reviewed by our selection committee, who will then choose the grand prize winners.
Prize Package #1
· A Dinner for 2 - at a 5 Star Restaurant in Toronto
· 2 Tickets to the Toronto International Auto Show
This contest is open to all legal residents of Canada except Leggat Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Toronto employees (and those with whom such employees are domiciled). All Ontario residents and visitors alike are encouraged to take part and share their experiences.
The grand prize winner will be chosen by Leggat Chevrolet, Buick, GMC Toronto based on a total combination of the greatest number of Likes and Shares Combined.
1. All photos and notes are to be submitted through the Leggat Chevrolet, Buick, GMC Toronto Facebook Page, following the guidelines provided.
2. All photos and notes must be the original creation of the contest participant. Reproducing, modifying, enhancing or altering a third party's pre-existing work does not qualify as your original creation.
3. Submissions must not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to copyright. For example, your entry must not defame, infringe or violate the publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's, entity's or organization's personal or proprietary rights, including but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
4. Submissions must not have been published previously, used commercially, or submitted to another competition or contest.
5. Submissions must be appropriate and must not be explicit or offensive, as determined by Leggat Chevrolet, Buick, GMC Toronto, in its sole and absolute discretion.
6. Submissions must not violate any law or regulation.
7. Submissions must not be libelous, threatening or harassing.
8. Submissions must not instigate others to commit illegal activities or violate human rights
9. Submissions must not contain any viruses, worms, or other interfering computer programming.
Leggat Chevrolet Buick GMC Toronto reserves the right to deem ineligible and exclude from the contest any entry that, in its sole and absolute discretion, does not meet the Submission Rules.